Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: God takes another poke

  1. #21
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm...I don't really know anything about central air...just window units. I know with window units sometimes they just need a shot of freon...don't know if it's the same with central air, but hopefully it'll be something simple (and inexpensive) to fix [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't see anything wrong with naked men [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    oh, the naked isn't a problem.
    till you add the ice, y'see...

    cold=shrinkage... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    uh...I think I'm gonna have to disagree with Mort on this one...I don't think you really want to see ANY guy from THIS board in the buff [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by munkkey:
    uh...I think I'm gonna have to disagree with Mort on this one...I don't think you really want to see ANY guy from THIS board in the buff [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HEY!!!
    [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess that means I gotta throw some pants on now huh? [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    peeker, munkkey you both have very good points [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    well, of course, except YOU peeker. I figured that went without saying [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Chesh:
    Guess that means I gotta throw some pants on now huh? [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">naw, it's cool. feel free to take off your pants and jacket [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as long as you wear your piggy tails it's all good [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •